Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Under Construction

Photobucket

Finally got a new phone so I feel like these posts will be much more fun and easier and faster to do. I am now able to take video which adds a whole new element to the blogs and is a ton of fun. Along with better picture quality and the new ability to do my entire blog post via my iPhone 4 makes blogging so much easier. So new phone, new day, new blog ^_^


Due to this change in my life I'm going to be doing a complete overhaul on the Blogs so it'll be under construction while I code everything and create some photoshop images to make the Blogs just have a much more fun, interactive and overall cool feel to them.




TUESDAY


Photobucket


Photobucket


WEDNESDAY
Got his Halloween Costume in the mail and LOVES it! (For those who don't know; it's the main character, Ash Ketchum, from the first season of Pokemon. He grabbed the Pikachu on his own, lol.)


Photobucket


THURSDAY


Photobucket


FRIDAY


Photobucket


Photobucket


SATURDAY


Photobucket


SUNDAY


Waiting for pictures from grandma since my phone was down again and she had them most of the day :)


MONDAY
The last picture is with the lights off and the new flash working


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


YESTERDAY
He LOVES his costume!!


Photobucket


Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment